My Porsche 911

I have decided on a Porsche 911. 

This is my car. In black. The car I've decided is the symbol of my success. It's not too fancy, it'll probably be a couple of years old, unless I'm so stinking rolling in cash that I don't care that it will drop in value 30 grand the moment I drive it out of the showroom.
https://683fcb696866d3889661-918a79ed52c3442ec45d90d8b37c1c71.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/WP0AB2A95KS114476/1ba552fbdbe9f01eb547a76ff72447bc.jpg

But this is my car. It's waiting for me, either existing in its current form now, or in parts waiting to be assembled, or as sheet metal waiting to be pressed, or still as ore waiting to be mined, oil waiting to be turned into plastic, cows still alive or not yet born, or leather waiting to be dyed and stitched, or a combination of the above, and more.

But my Porsche 911 is there, in my mind. It's there in my imagination, ready to be manifested into "reality", and paid for with money that is mine, and the energy moving around the universe, of which I am a part.

It may not be exactly the car in the picture. I may own a Ford Mustang convertible for a while at first. I may even own a different Porsche first. Perhaps a mere Boxter. But the black Porsche is mine. The Porsche 911. With its gorgeous leather seats and beautiful finish.

I don't need an Aston Martin, although it'd be nice. I don't need a Bentley, although I'd take one if someone gave one to me. My car is the 911.

And how will I achieve this? How, considering I'm a couple of weeks away from the ripe old age of 63, and haven't brought any money in for the last six months? How will I be able to afford a car that's over $100,000?

Well, I'll be using my wonderful mind for that. My mind, and my powers of manifesting what I want. I'll be bringing this into my world, since it's possible, and the journey is fun.

I'm bringing my 911 into my life right now, because it's mine, along with the other trappings of success coming my way, such as my gorgeous house with pond and gardens, my lovely kitchen, my studio and bedroom.

Because I'm manifesting all these things right now. 

Today is Friday, July 5th 2019. My car and home, my best selling books and all the rest are on their way as sure as if I'd ordered them from Amazon. They just be taking a bit longer than a couple of days, that's all.

Comments

Popular Posts