How will I do this? finding the incentive to get the money for the car.

So how am I going to do this? How am I going to be paying sixty grand for a car, when I've got so many better things to spend my money on right now?

Well the thing is, this car is a real incentive. I can see myself in it. I can see myself in a Mustang as well, for sure. But I can see myself in this Porsche, and it's a real incentive for me to get on with my life and create something that's really great, to bring in the money that will buy not just the Porsche, but the other things.

We need incentive in order to get on. We need motivation. For some people, that means a fire up their backside to pay off debt and the like. But it can mean having the motivation to do something that's extrinsic as well as intrinsic. And that's the best motivation of all. 

To simply have the car as motivation to earn the money wouldn't be enough. I could get a job driving trucks if I wanted to bring a certain amount of money in over time. I could be an owner operator, for example, and bring a fair amount of cash in over five years. I could probably rake in about half a million over five years, and pay off the debts on the current credit cards, and have enough cash to buy the Porsche.

What I want, though, is to earn the money cleverly, by being creative. And that means writing and acting. It means using my mind and my creativity, to make stuff happen that brings in the cash so that I can have that lifestyle. So that I can drive that nice car and stay in nice hotels in California and around the world. I'll be in my sixties and seventies, sure. But I'll have a nice car. Like so many older men, I'll have the stuff that the young men want.

But I'll have it. And most of them won't.

Then I'll get my nice stuff, my nice hotel and everything else. I'll stay in Mumbai again at the Raj. And I'll work in Bollywood.

And that's how it'll all happen. 

Comments

Popular Posts